So, here we are in 2018. It’s cold, wet, icy, foggy, snowy and storms galore, but there’s nothing better than hunkering down with something to keep you warm. Normally, this is accompanied by a good book and a little tipple!
I’m delighted to share my latest finds on Folksy and Etsy to keep you warm throughout the winter. All these items are hand-made by independent makers. I’m sure you’ll have a warm glow after looking at all this coziness! Check the makers out below:
- Fair Isle Blanket Pure Wool Pink
- Hand Knitted chunky Scarf
- Icelandic Hot Water Bottle Pure Wool
- Rectangular tartan neck warmer
- Lambswool Fair Isle Arm Warmers
- Handknitted Cabled Womens Slipper Boot
There’s a whole creative world out there to explore, just dive into it and find an usual or unique design.